DS9 Reviews by Matthias and Renée

About Me

My photo
An American in Germany

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Birthday Bash




Yesterday my best friends' daughter celebrated her second birthday. How the time has flown! Several families brought their kids too, and it was fun to catch up with old friends, and meet some new ones as well. I especially liked meeting a couple from England. The husband, Richard, is English. His wife is from Taiwan and they have a sweet little girl who is also 2. Other friends of mine came with their daughter, who is 7. Watching the girls play in the garden was very touching! After the party, my two other friends invited me to go to dinner with them. We went to their favorite Indian restaurant on Prinzregentenplatz. The food was firey hot and delicious! Catching up with them was fun, and their daughter is growing up to be a very special young lady.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit! Your feedback is much appreciated!